• Dual AMD EPYC™ 7000 series processor families
• 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM DDR4, 32 x DIMMs
• 2 x 1Gb/s BASE-T LAN ports (Intel® I350-AM2)
• 1 x Dedicated management port
• 10 x 2.5" U.2 hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
• Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
• 2 x low profile PCIe Gen3 expansion slots
• 2 x OCP Gen3 x16 mezzanine slots
• Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
• 1200W 80 PLUS Platinum redundant PSU
The New x86 Option
AMD’s return to the CPU segment delivers a whole new value proposition to the x86 world. Built on GIGABYTE’s extensive design expertise across a range of chipset platforms, this AMD EPYC™ platform is already receiving acclaim for its high specification:
• Network connectivity
This platform is intended as an alternative for builders in the x86 space and packs a real punch in flexibility and expansion options.
• Memory Optimization
Memory speed of up to 2666MHz (at 1DPC)
Total memory capacity of 4TB supported
• PCIe Lanes
Up to 128 lanes in both 1P and 2P offerings providing the highest expandability options of any x86 platform
• Cores / Power
CPU power is managed at the core level, meaning that power is allocated only for specific workload needs
Proprietary AMD security on chip
Both single- and dual-socket CPUs come equipped with 128x PCIe lanes, providing extensive I/O options. This is a huge improvement in I/O vs. incumbent x86 offerings.
Increased I/O allows for flexibility in extending your storage, networking or compute to a level previously unattainable with standard server motherboards.
In addition, the integrated nature of the processor – designed as a system-on-chip (SoC) - means that there is no need for a separate PCH and less additional switches needed for expansion lanes.
| Dimensions (WxHxD, mm)