Extend Your Scale
Introducing GIGABYTE’s new generation of motherboards and systems built around Intel’s Skylake Purley architecture - ‘Intel Xeon Scalable’. This new product family provides a wealth of new options in scalability - across compute, network and storage - to deliver solutions for a range of applications.
GIGABYTE’s system design and engineering expertise applied to this Intel Xeon Scalable series enables it to meet the increasingly diverse requirements of the industry, from entry-level HPC to large scale clusters.
Increased Memory Performance
• The CPU architecture allows for up to 6 memory channels per socket and a bandwidth of up to 2666MHz.
• The architecture is future-ready with the potential to support Apache Pass DIMM.
• Memory capacity benefits with up to available 12 DIMMs per socket, which represents a 50% generation-on-generation increase.
Innovative Storage, Security and Networking
• Innovative storage options through Intel Optane™ low-latency, non-volatile design.
•T hese systems ship as standard with a Virtual Raid-On-CPU (VROC) module to enable software raid on connected SSDs. (VROC is available by default on NVMe SKU)
• Support for SATA-DOM is available to allow for standalone boot and diagnostics direct through SATA connections on the board.
• Integrated QAT for improved compression and security with software. On the hardware side, extra encryption on-board is enabled by TPMs available from GIGABYTE.
• Improved networking through Omni-Path interconnect fabric as a CPU-integrated or standalone device.
|Dimensions (WxHxD, mm)