• Powered by the latest 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors
• 205W CPU with 16 DIMM support
• High power-efficiency with redundant 770W 80 Plus Platinum power supply
• Designed for flexible storage with four SAS or SATA drives
• Ultrafast connectivity with OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card support
• Two M.2 slots accommodate 22110-size SSDs for faster boot speed
• Exclusive Thermal Radar energy-efficiency technology reduces fan power consumption by up to 20%
• Easy maintenance and debugging with internal USB 3.0 port and microSD card support for easier access
• Complete IT infrastructure management with ASMB9 out-of-band remote management and in-band ASUS Control Center
Powered by the latest 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors
RS500-E9-RS4 is built on the latest 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors to deliver incredible 1U server performance, packing incredible power into minimal space. RS500-E9-RS4 offers breakthrough performance with the latest Intel Optane™ DC persistent memory with an over 88% gain in input/output operations per second (IOPS) compared with the same configuration in SSD. Featuring the latest Intel Deep Learning Boost technology to enhance deep learning capabilities, RS500-E9-RS4 achieves a 3.1X performance improvement in the ResNet-50 and SSD VGG-16 models, fully demonstrating the inference capability of the new platform.
Flexible expansion for better storage and networking
RS500-E9-RS4 features one PCIe x16 and one PCIe x8 slots to deliver parallel computing power and one OCP 2.0 Mezzanine connector to support high-speed LAN card. This flexibility supports diverse storage and networking applications and ensures future expandability and high scalability in a 1U server.
| Processor / System Bus
2 x Socket P (LGA 3647)
1st and 2nd Gen Xeon Scalable Processor Family (205W)