• Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E platform
• 95W CPU and up to 64GB memory support (4 DIMMs)
• Flexible storage design with four 2.5-inch SSDs or 3.5-inch HDDs and two internal SSD bays
• High power-efficiency with redundant 400W 80 Plus Gold power supplies
• Two M.2 slots accommodate 22110-size SSDs for faster boot speed
• Comprehensive I/O connectivity to meet different needs
• Quad Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
• Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
• Optional ASMB-iKVM module available for 24/7 remote monitoring and diagnostics
Delivers a workload optimized solution
RS300-E10-RS4 supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E processors, which are 1.36x faster than the previous generation and operate at a maximum of 95W for leading performance. It supports four memory slots that fit up to 64GB of DDR4 2666 for memory-intensive computing.
Flexible expansion for better storage
RS300-E10-RS4 offers the performance required by demanding visual computing workloads with support of one NVIDIA graphics card, or you can choose two PCIe Gen3 slots to expand I/O capacity. A built-in PCI slot is designed for the usage availability of legacy PCI devices.
RS300-E10-RS4 fits four hot-swappable 2.5-inch SSDs or 3.5-inch HDDs and two 2.5-inch internal SSD bays are included for larger storage. Two M.2 slots accommodate 22110-size SSDs with support for additional OS storage and PCIe Gen3 x4 bandwidth — 5.3X faster than 6 Gb/s SATA III — for faster boot speeds.
High-speed mini-SAS HD connections
Redundant Gold PSU support
Maximize I/O performance and data protection
| Processor / System Bus
1 x Socket LGA1151
Intel Xeon processor E-2100 family
Intel CoreTM i3 processors
Intel PentiumTM processors
Intel CeleronTM processors
Intel Xeon E Processors